Industries in which we offer Flexible Staffing Solutions:
- Building and construction.
- Design and draughting.
- Drivers and transportation.
- Facilities management.
- Hospital, nursing and medical.
- Information technology and data capture.
- Office support and secretarial.
- Paper and pulp.
- Retail services and sales.
- Telemarketing and call centres.
- Tourism, hospitality and gaming.
- Warehousing and distribution logistics.
- Waste management.
- Maritime and harbour support.
- Mechanical and automotive.
- Large Events and Exhibitions
What we Offer:
All Access Outsourcing has extensive operating experience which it has developed through working closely in more than 20 broad industry bands, across more than 70 job categories.
With a skilled, trained and fully screened workforce database Ranging from semiskilled general labour and skilled blue-collar labour to highly skilled white collar specialists.
Partnering with you … giving you peace of mind.
The outsourcing of flexible contract staff has become a challenging and specialized service, particularly in the developing countries such as Southern Africa. All Access Outsourcing matches the demands of the commercial marketplace with the requirements of government legislation and organised labour.
Full legislative and statutory compliance:
We take full responsibility for:
- All legislative and statutory requirements.
- Timeous payments of all statutory deductions and levies.
- Following the correct disciplinary, grievance and industrial relations procedures.
We pride ourselves in complying fully with the rules, regulations and procedures contained in the:
- Labour Relations Act.
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Skills Development Act.
- Bargaining Council Agreements.
- Income Tax Act.